Christmas Market

Dear UCN'ers

November is almost over.. I can't believe it! The time is passing by so fast..

Today I have ready for you Aalborg in pictures post because last time when I was in the city center I was surprised by the beauty of christmas in Aalborg. You can find the Christmas Market at Gammeltorv in the city center, and you can check the opening hours here.

I even went for a christmas wheel to see Aalborg from the top. It did not cost much - just 20 dkk and the ride goes 3 times up. I can really recommend it for you, especially when you have someone you love close to you.











Of course after going around the Chtistmas Market, trying different sausages, cheeses and bread -  it starts to get cold. My way to overcome it, is definetely a cup of warm coffee and a muffin in such a cozy place as Penny Lane. 

What is your way to enjoy christmas before actual christmas? Are you planning to get a ride on a christmas wheel?

Stay warm!
Aleksandra



2 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Aleksandra! Great post. loved it

Aisha Kun said...

Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her email:  Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now

Post a Comment

State your opinion, feedback or suggestion